5 Christian ice breakers for men
The weekend may be coming to a close, and the dates are done for another week, but there is always time to brush up on your conversation skills.
Check out 5 great Christian ice breakers to kick off your conversation from the UK’s no.1 offline Christian introduction agency – Friends1st.
1. If you could witness any event from the Bible what would it be?
Spark up a little imagination to relax you both and out what intrigues them the most about the Bible.
2. Which passage from the Bible means the most to you?
Find out which messages appeal most to your date and hold real meaning in their life.
3. Are you involved with your local church?
This will show someone’s interests, and what is close to their heart in their church.
4. How is God working in your life right now?
See how your date’s day to day life is affected by God. Maybe there are similarities to how your life is affected.
5. How did you establish your relationship with God?
Everyone finds their way to God in under different circumstances, find out your dates stories.
To find out more information about Friends1st email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 371 0384.